- 19 Any singer, any lyricist - a hit score!
- 20 Mastery over musical instruments, raga, jazz and visualization
- 21 Distinct characterisation for movie actors
- 22 Innovative team work and management
- 23 Inspirations for next generations of composers
- 24 Keeping Shankar Jaikishan treasure intact and available
Any singer, any lyricist - a hit score!
It is always very surprising to know that Shankar Jaikishan experimented with 90-plus singers and 60-plus lyricists. In spite of successful music albums with particular singers or lyricists, they used to use different people every time successfully. For example, they had successfully experimented with Manna Dey in Chori Chori and with Mukesh in Yahudi. They also used to bring newcomers and could produce amazing results like Lata Mangeshkar in Barsaat, C. H. Atma in Nagina, Subir Sen in Kathputli, Sharda in Suraj, and Vishweshwar Sharma in Sanyasi among others.